Wednesday, October 27, 2010

JersyMikeJr's Blurbs

It's funny that our new Fantasy sports blogger Shane pointed something out about Run DMC. he had the highest score in a fantasy game this year and there he sat on my bench. If the NY Gmen didn't knock Romo out of the game I might have lost my match up. We will do a short Fantasy Football segment so make sure you follow Shane @Fsportsguy on twitter.

Last week on the show we didn't really get to touch on the NFL's crackdown on "devastating" hits. It's probably a good thing. While I still think the fine on Atlanta's Robinson for his helmet to helmet collision with DeSean Jackson was a little excessive, it seems that if you lead with the shoulder you won't be punished in all likelihood. The jury is still out upon further discussion. What I was concerned about was the league cracking down on hits like Ray Lewis on Dustin Keller, but that doesn't seem like it's going to be the case. However, the days of Jack Tatum and Ronnie Lott becoming a thing of the past saddens me.

More to come

No comments:

Post a Comment