Monday, December 13, 2010

The JMJ S.O.T.W.

Smack #2


Its been a while since I've done this so allow me to reintroduce it in case you forgot. This is the JersyMikeJr Smack of the Week where I tee up anyone and everyone who deserves a chop for a quote, action or possible nothing...I just can't stand 'em!




My 1st Smack of the Week went to Jim Rome for butchering South Carolinas geography and just being an overall jack wagon about them wanting to be known as USC. In the passing months, Rome has nothing to endear me and will therefore wind up here again soon.




However, tonight I have bigger fish to fry. This weeks' Smack goes to Jets strength and conditioning coach Sal Alosi. In case you missed it take a minute to view it here







Video clearly shows Alosi extending his knee just enough to trip up an unsuspecting Nolan Carroll. The action was cheap, careless, selfish and downright dirty! In a public apology a momments ago Alosi was remorseful, but the damage has been done. When you see a 200 pound man running past you in full pads the natural reaction is to step back or get out of the way.
There were many candidates for the Smack of the Week, but Alosi earns it hands down. You can view this or more on youtube under Jeff Darlington and follow him on twitter @Jeff_Darlington.

No comments:

Post a Comment