Thursday, April 22, 2010

BTS I (Behind The Scenes)

This is an exclusive Behind The Scenes look at ThaSPORTSKRIB courtesy of JersyMikeJr

Bobcats just got hammered 92-77 by the Magic. Now with the 'Cats down 2-0 coming back to Charlotte, things don't look very promising at all. It's bad enough I have to take the gloat from wcsteelerfan, but the 'Cats have no answer for the weapons that are the Orlando Magic.

On an interesting note is it me or did the Magic get all of the calls? I wonder how much that organization paid those zebras. At one point Stephen Jackson walked over to an official with a sweatband over his eyes as if saying, "Here's the evidence dummy!" That was my lone momment of comic relief.

Considering the fact I guranteed a win in a private conversation with wcsteelerfan, tommorrow night will be interesting.

Thanks for reading look out for the show!

1 comment: